Thursday 25 October 2012

Blog Directory Listing - Miscarriage, Stillbirth, and Baby/Child Loss

When I lost my baby Alanna, I was so lost. I did not know where to turn to or even what to do. One day, I went online, there I found another world where people blog and write about losing their baby/child. A world where I can relate things that happened to me. I found blogs that dealt with circumstances that's somewhat similar to mine, then I felt normal and felt that I am NOT alone. I found great healing reading people's blogs. There are days where I just find myself searching and googling for links about Child Loss stories, sometimes I'm lucky and sometimes I'm not. 

Inspired by my loss of my Baby Alanna, I decided to create a Blog Directory - Listing of Baby Loss Blogs to be able to add blog sites from parents who experience losing a child all over the world. A place to connect with people who lost a child by Miscarriage, Stillbirth or Baby/Child death. A place to share blogs to others who have lost their loved ones. 

Please feel free to check my Blog Directory, I will be happy to add your blog link. Just simply fill up the REQUEST FORM page.

Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...