Friday 12 October 2012

Capture Your Grief, Day 12: Scents

I wish I have a special lotion or oil that would remind me of my baby Alanna but I only have a little time with her. If I knew that this will be a part of the 'capture your grief' then I would have applied lotion or oil on her so I have a scent that could always remind me of her. But I still remember how she smelled on that few hours I hugged and kissed her, I don't know how to explain the scent, there is no brand or anything that I can think of comparable to her smell when I last kissed her. I guess it is only me who would know what that special smell smelled like.

Another smell that reminds me of her is that smell when you blow a candle. I guess I've been lighting candles for her for the past few days that everytime we lit and blow the candle always remind me of her. I would say that "Every Candle I lit will always Remind me of my baby Alanna."



Candle during Alanna's Funeral Visitation

candle
Taken on her first month birthday
We released balloon on that day too


2 comments:

  1. I wish I could go back and rub a special lotion on Gabriel -- it was on my to-do list, but I completely forgot along with many other things!

    I love the smell of blown out candles <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.. how i wish i can turn back the time or atleast have her in my arms for the last time. I would have spend more time with her. miss her so

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...