Thursday 1 November 2012

Halloween 2012


Halloween passed by and of course I've been thinking of you. Imagining you in a little ballerina outfit, wearing a pink stockings, pink outfit with a pink tutu. You probably will look so cute on it, your sister love the color pink so I'm sure we will both agree. Your brothers and sister enjoyed the Halloween going to houses even though the weather was not that great. I know you heard me when I told you that they wanted to go trick-or-treating and wish that the rain will stop. I think you did try to hold the rain for us for a few hours so they will enjoy their Halloween. I'm so happy you did that because they were able to enjoy their candy hunting. That was also one of the greatest gift that you gave for your little brother's birthday. I hope you saw him running last night from houses to houses enjoying his freedom out in the streets. It was his birthday and how I wish you were there to greet him. What about your big brother's scary mask? Did it scare you or did it made you laugh? I wonder if you saw your sister's lighting headband? I know she was going ahead and knocking on doors but because of her blinking headband I know where she was. I hope you can try her headband but what I can do is imagine you on it.

My heart still aches for you my Alanna. I wish the rain that day washed the pain but it just won't go away.

I love you Alanna Happy Halloween my baby. Thank you for also watching over us especially your brothers and sister.


I've been meaning to carve a pumpkin for you but was not able to get the chance but here's what Gabriel's Mom, Catherine did for us! I love it!


Alanna with Gabriel and other Angel Babies

Can you spot Alanna's name?
Also this pictures of your brothers and sister doing silly things at home while we wait for the rain to stop.

"I miss you more when something really good happens because I want to share it with you"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...