Sunday 16 December 2012

Connecticut Shooting Sandy Hook Elementary School

The news of the children and people whose lives were taken in Connecticut brings so much sadness in the world. The news really brought me back to that day when I lost my Alanna. Thinking that everything is fine and that nothing bad will ever happen to your child when next thing you know she is gone. 

I just can't imagine the terror these little innocent children have faced. My heart goes to their families especially this month when Christmas is so close. 

When I found out about the news, I was crying inside, I mourn just thinking about how these parents feel waiting to hear if their children is safe or if their children lost their lives. I cry for the teachers who tried to protect their students and then lost their lives doing it. My heart goes to those children traumatized, young children who witnessed this horrible incident, just can't imagine how they will come back to school after what they have experienced. 


I worry and thought of my innocent children. I just can't stop worrying about them leaving the house without me. We live in a cruel place where we don't know what's going to happen next. We tried so hard to make sure nothing bad is going to happen to them but sometimes even if we don't want them to get hurt, things just happen. 


I worry about my children's safety everyday
I pray for all of the families of the children and the teachers who were sadly killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...