Wednesday 19 December 2012

Janessa and Hope's Mom - Shauna


I've been waiting for snow to come but unfortunately has not arrived in my area... not that I am complaining because I really don't like the snow but these past few days I was waiting for it to arrive so I can write Alanna's name on the snow. I'm still hoping that one of these days it will come and will be able to write her name. 

Today, I want to share what Shauna, Janessa and Hope's Mom did for me. My heart jumped when I received an email from her that contains these 2 photos on December 8. 



To Shauna, you made me very, very happy... I don't know you personally but you thinking about me and Alanna mean so much to me. Doing this for me, bring tears to my eyes not because I am sad but because I am so overjoyed, so happy, so overwhelmed that someone I knew and met through blogging did something very special. I really , really want to hug you! From the bottom of my heart thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





To my precious baby Alanna... Happy 4-months heaven birthday~! Mommy will be very busy today but I will be thinking about you with "Sadappy" thoughts. I love and miss you~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...