Tuesday 5 February 2013

Maura Lynn's Baby Loss Memorial Blocks

First thing first I love getting things with Alanna's name on it. For those who have known me, you probably know that I am so obsessed with it. I am planning to make our glass cabinet in our basement as Alanna's cabinet as my mini-shadow-cabinet that I have in my room is already filling up fast. I just can't decide because I don't want to put her things in the basement and I think that glass cabinet is very heavy to be lifted up in our bedroom... still debating.

Today, I want to share what I have gotten in the mail last week! It finally came! Maura Lynn's Baby Loss Memorial Block for my Alanna. I was so excited to open it as it was shaped as a block when it came and I knew that it was the one I have requested. I think what they do is a great way to honor baby Maura Lynn. They also provide direction and support in the PAIL Community. I know I will always remember baby Maura Lynn, I feel happy that my baby Alanna is not alone and found another friend-- Maura Lynn. ♥♥

To request, donate, or read what they do to honor Maura Lynn Shafer please check their site at http://maurasmission.com

Again, thank you for the wonderful Memorial Block for my Alanna Phoebe.






1 comment:

  1. I finally did the Leibster award...
    Cute blocks! I love those.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...