Thursday 9 May 2013

Mother's Day Name Event 2013

To celebrate Mother's day, I participated in Catherine's (Gabriel's Mommy @ Twinkle of Twilight) Mother's Day Name Exchange Event to remember our precious babies.  I wrote different angel baby's names in different ways in our property.  I found peace and it is an incredible healing experience.  I thought I am missing one of my children but it felt like I have a lot of children when I wrote the babies' names in my list. Wrote some of them inside my house, some of them outside our home in the garden, even in our backyard.

Thank you so much Catherine for organizing this. ♥♥♥





















1 comment:

  1. These are so CUTE and CREATIVE!!!! I loved writing the names too--it brought me a lot of peace and joy. <3 ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...